Formerly a 136-acre golf and country club, Meadowbrook Park is a new vision for a community that blends luxury, privacy, and classic architecture within the setting of an 84 acre public park, centrally located lakes and meandering trails. The Meadowbrook plan preserves mature trees, and blends green space throughout the neighborhood with courtyards and neighborhood parklettes. Located in the heart of Prairie Village between Somerset and 95th Street from Roe to Nall, Meadowbrook's two upscale, maintenance-provided residential neighborhoods are a mix of single family homes, twin villa homes, luxury apartments, and a senior living complex. An inn and restaurant are centrally located in a garden alongside a lake.
Upon completion, Meadowbrook Park will include the following residential options:
- 53 Single Family Homes, all featuring first floor master suites
- 70 Twin Villa Homes, all featuring first floor master suites
- 282 Luxury Apartment Residences
- An inn with 50 upscale rooms and 5,000 square feet of commercial area
- 300 units of upscale Senior Living